Friday, November 14, 2008

Trans-Siberan Orchestra (TSO)



Every year since Johnny and I have been married (yes a 3 whole years) we have gone to see one of my favorite bands. TSO has been performing for over 30 years and I love it! They mix pianos, drums, electric guitars, lights, electric violins, lasers, fire and some incredible voices with Christmas Carols. It is AMAZING! Last night was no different then years before. It has set us up for the Christmas Season and while we still have a little while to go I'm excited. They did come a little earlier this year but thats ok we still really enjoyed it. We didn't get any pictures of us because like a big dope I forgot the camera in the car. However I have changed a few of our songs to give you a taste. I know its early and if you refuse to listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving just turn off your volume. I usually don't but they got me in the mood last night and I enjoyed it so much I want to share.

2 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I ABSOLUTELY love them!!!! I'm so sad though b/c we can't go see them; they are coming this Sunday and we have obligations at church! Thanks for the music on your blog page:)

Chelsie said...

Thank you, Kaley! I LOVE Christmas music, especially the ones on your blog! What a way to get into the Christmas spirit! Good job! Love ya!!