Today is Thanksgiving and today I'm grateful for:
-Family. We are traveling up to my Grandma and Grandpa Warnicks this very day to eat and spend time together. I'm looking forward to this time to all be together and enjoy each others company. I am really looking forward to mashed potatoes, Grandma's homemade rolls, and my Mom's turkey place settings. I will post pictures when we get home, just know that we are all together and having a blast! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday today. I encourage each and everyone of you to look around you and remember everything you have and are grateful for.
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you all!




2 comments:
Dearest Jonny & Kaley, what a terrific blog you have! I just found out last night from dad that you had this site and he was kind enough to give me your site address. What fun reading it was! Hope ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. We had a grand time w/mom and dad, Kati, Preston & Kalee with lots of incredible food, hugs and laughs, a mean game of O'Heck (won by Kati), more good food, lots of bodily noises and more laughs, and more good food. It was fun. Then Kati, mom and I started the morning elbowing our way through the massive throngs as Wal-mart, with great success, I might add.
Thank you, Jonny, for getting back to Jesse so quickly. He was so excited when he checked the messages and saw you'd answered. Ya'll have a terrific weekend. We love you guys! Aunt Kathi
I loved reading about all you are thankful for. It was fun to see you at granma/pa's for thanksgiving. I wish we would've had more time to visit and get caught up. Love you tons!
Post a Comment