Saturday, November 22, 2008

5 days til' Thanksgiving

5 days til' Thanksgiving and today I'm thankful for:

-Football Season. Its no secret that Johnny and I love sports. I love sitting in front of the t.v. and watching a great game with good food. I love sitting in a ball park or stadium enjoying the atmosphere, history and lets not forget the game. I just like that I can turn on a t.v. and anytime this time of year there is a game on. So for all you hometown readers GO UTES and for you southerners GO DAWGS.

-My job. I'm very grateful for my job. I know I made the right decision and went into the right field. I love that I can learn something everyday, and I also realize each and every day there is SO much more to learn. It is a great place to work with wonderful people. I'm just thankful to be done with school for now and enjoying my new job as an RN.

-Grandparents. We got lucky when God handed out our Grandparents! All of our Grandparents are amazing, upstanding people that I'm proud to call ours. I'm so grateful for the traditions, heritage, legacy and wisdom they have passed along to us and someday to our children. They are an exceptional example of how I want to live my life and hopefully Johnny and I can age as they all have... gracefully.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your giving thanks countdown idea! I enjoy blog posts that give you a peek into people's feelings and who they really are.

ps. we love suby the duby (that is our vote ! ) good color pick! we'llexpect you to drive up to visit in it soon :)

scrapsidaisy said...

Kaley, you look like you are about 12 in that pic where you are wearing a green t-shirt. You are so cute.