Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Roof

For ages now my parents have been asking us to go to The Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building at Temple Square. This has been a place where we have gone to celebrate accomplishments and special occasions. Since I graduated they have been asking, and we finally found a time, set the date and went. Not like they had to twist my arm or anything come on a buffet and Lion house rolls ... count me in! We enjoyed our time together soooo much at least I know I did. We laughed, and ate, talked and ate, laughed and ate some more. It was fun to just have some one on one time together. My favorite thing is the rolls, and mashed potatoes (big surprise right?) Johnnys favorite was the dessert. Thanks Mom and Dave we had a wonderful time and look forward to going out together with you again soon.

2 comments:

MegBass said...

I love the pictures by the temple, so pretty!! You look so innocent! HA HA! Sounds like fun, only 6 months late but thats ok!!! Can't wait to see you!!

Unknown said...

how fun. I am all about the food and that sounds yummy. and i am in love with the view.
miss you!