6 days til' Thanksgiving and today I am thankful for:
- Technology. I think it is so neat that we have computers, cameras, phones, t.v., e-mail, and blogs. It is wonderful the ways we have of communicating and talking to each other. I love how far technology has advanced and all we can do. Who would have thought you could have a phone that can take pictures, check your e-mail, play music, movies and t.v. and still call someone?? Crazy.
-My parents. My Mom has been the best Mom for me. She has truly been what I have needed in my life. She is my Mommy, and one of my closest friends. She has been through so much in her life. So much that I know I couldn't go through if I were in her place. She has taken it all in stride. She is an example of steadfastness, honesty, integrity, and someone I want to be someday. She met and married Dave almost 11 years ago and while we didn't get along at first I have grown to love the guy. He cares so much for my Mom and would do anything for her. He has always been there for my sisters and I, whenever I had a car break down, whenever I needed anything at all I knew he would be there. With being through what our family has been through that was a blessing just to have a Dad that was there for us, whenever. They are wonderful and I owe them a lot.




No comments:
Post a Comment