Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Moment

This past week Jonathon went skiing while I was at work. Not fair right? He came home with some INCREDIBLE shots that I wanted to share. I think each one could be a post card. We had just been hit by two large snow storms and so his day was perfect. Powder, sun and no one to yell at him to not go down the double blacks without his helmet. Back to the point though, some of these photographs are absolutely breathtaking I just had to share.




Johnny took this I guess to mock me... The sign reads double black... danger... beware.
Self portrait to say look honey I'm fine. What am I going to do with him?

6 comments:

scrapsidaisy said...

Oh I know we will love wicked, we saw it last year and LOVED it and can't wait to see it again!

Warnick Family said...

Wow! Those shots are amazing! I didn't know Johnny was a photographer?! That's awesome!

The Tani Family said...

My Johnny would be so jealous! He has wanted to go so bad but life gets in the way sometimes! Maybe next season . . .

scrapsidaisy said...

Wow, those are amazing! Kind of makes me not hate the snow so much. Not that I LIKE it, but it is very pretty.

Maili said...

I am sorry.. I am a blog stalker! hehe I saw your blog on Carlee's and I thought I would take a look!! I miss seing you guys so much! I hope all is well.. I absolutely LOVE the pictures!! Tell Johnny hi from Sam and I

MegBass said...

Hey Kay! Those pictures are gorgeous!!I love the frosted mustache one, so funny! I miss you guys!!!