Disclaimer: Mushy material, read at your own risk.

Three years ago today at 10:20 I married my best friend. It was a perfect day, and the most memorable of my entire life. We have so many incredible memories together but my favorite is that day. Since it has been 3 years of marriage I have narrowed down three of my favorite things about Johnny. I could go on and on all day but lets face it nobody wants to read that.
1- I love Johnny's character. I love his humor, his intelligence, his values, morals, and beliefs. I love everything that makes him who he is, the Johnny I know and love.
2- I love Johnny's physique. Yes I actually said it, lets face it he is one hot piece of man meat.
3- I love who I am and who I want to become when I am with him. He makes me want to be better everyday, make wiser choices, and grow and mature as a person.
Most importantly Johnny I want you to know how much I love you and care about you. I'm grateful for everyday we have together and love you more and more each day. Happy Anniversary babe!

3 Years later 2009




6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! We love you both!!
ah sweet. We just had our 4 year anniversary, time fly's when your having fun, huh?
Happy Anniversary and those are absolutely beautiful pictures!!! Have fun on your cruise:)
Congratulations and Happy Anniverary. 5 years will come before you know it. haha.
Love ya
Annie
Thats so sweet!! Happy Anniversary!We love you guys!!
You guys are so cute! That clock at the top of your blog is counting down quickly. I'm so excited for you. Congrats on your
3rd!
Post a Comment