skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday Tawnie!
This past week it was my sister Tawnie's birthday. We were able to meet for lunch on the very day with her and her boyfriend Zack. Its a rare occasion that our schedules work out so it was perfect timing to do lunch and also happened to be on her birthday. We also all got together last night for an incredible dinner. My Mom made, Hawaiin haystacks and home made rolls family favorites. I'm so glad we were all able to get together to celebrate Tawnie's birthday. She is a wonderful sister and I'm glad to call her mine. Hope you have a great year to come Tawn!
3 comments:
Kaley! I haven't seen you since Chicago! I saw your link from Suzanne's page and couldn't beleive it! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU!!!
Krista
I know that Johnny would love to go snowboarding anytime! His schedule is pretty open and I am sure he would clear stuff out if he knew it meant going boarding. I can't currently go because my OB/GYN said no when I am pregnant, but I will stay home and watch Jack! BTW I think of Tawnie every once in a while because of my last name! Anyway that has no real relevance but ya . . .
Your a good big sis...I should say older sis...your not big! LOL! So have your passports come yet? I'm excited for your Anniversary Trip. I can't believe that your
3rd Anniversary is next week! You have made a lot of decisions of which I am most proud, but your decision to marry Johnny, your best friend was the best decision you have ever made! Love you both! Mom
Post a Comment