skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Does the name Ed Helms ring a bell?
Well, then how about the name Andrew Bernard?? I'm guessing I have your attention now. We were up skiing in Park City last week and decided to stop for a bite. As I was devouring my chili cheese fries Johnny elbowed me and said, man that guy looks like the actor that plays Andy on The Office. It was undeniably him. Not knowing his real name I just said hey Andy. We got to talking his real name is Ed Helms and he is actually from Georgia so we chatted about that for a little while. He was here for some of Sundance Film Festival and to ski of course. He was very nice and while I'm bumbed we left our camera in the car we still got his autograph. Who would have thought...
2 comments:
Hey. Whattup to my bloggin' kin?
I'm just catching up on your blog...I caught all of the kimi entries and pix. Nice photography.
Thanks for the nice compliments about my blog entries. I'm still trying to figure out how to format the text so it's not all skeewumpus.
We'd love to shoot for a ski day in the first or second week of Feb. Maybe a friday? Or is there a better day of the week? My cell is 358-8427. What's yours again? Email me a chris.michael.yates@gmail.com. Or call.
S'later...
Kaley, found your blog through other peoples but it was so fun to see pics of your fun life! We need to get together and get caught up sometime!
Post a Comment