Kimi enjoying her first day in Utah snow. She was so excited it was like watching a little kid. That night we went to Temple Square to see all the Christmas lights and ate dinner at the Roof. One of our favorite restaurants.

Smile Johnny

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow
Kimi's first day at Snowbird, a little place we call paradise.

First time off the lift, handled it like a pro. Don't worry Kimi I'll never tell...
New Years Eve we went to dinner with Kurtis and his new wife Tash.
Johnny's first ride
Kimi's first tube ride, she said the tube was the most fun.
Aunt Loren's first ride she said, "please don't spin me, please don't spin me."
Tube trains, there were only a few minor mishaps by the end we worked out the kinks
Tawnie had to leave early because she peed her pants
Zack and Sam AIR SHOTS









Kimi and I attempting Car Cocoa, it didn't work out so well. Next time we'll bring a thermos.

After spending so much time sledding and getting to know one another we were having too much fun to quit. So we invited Loren and her kids for a day of skiing at Snowbird. So here we all are getting our gear. I couldn't believe how fast the boys picked up boarding, it was like they had been doing it for years. Loren decided to ski and after 26 years she picked it right back up. There wasn't anything else I could teach her after one run she was off with the boys.

Zack and Sam
Loren's first run



After we went to this awesome Peruvian restaurant Loren and Kip introduced us to. Kip, Chris, Heidi, Ian, Isabele, Lora and Tess were able to meet us there too. We ate and talked and talked until we decided we better get back before we got snowed in.


As if we hadn't had enough we headed to Park City for another day of skiing/boarding. We braved the 3 degree weather. It LOOKED like a beautiful day but it was freezing... literally look at the icicles on Johnny's face.



Getting the hang of it.

Kimi's first high speed quad
I LOVE this picture, it says so much... beautiful day, I'm exhausted, You want me to go down what? Look at that blue sky.
Ending the day at the resort with a roller coaster ride, perfect. Then off for shopping and eating on Main Street in Park City.
Kimi getting in touch with Nature
Kimi's last day here we were all exhausted luckily we had an easy day of shopping and a Jazz game planned.
All these stairs?


Zack, Tawnie, Mom and Dave were able to come with us they loved Kimi and didn't want her to leave just as much as we did.

Kimi standing in between two Jazz greats John Stockton and Karl Malone.
Kimi, we had SOOOO much fun with you! It was incredible to get to know you better for me and to find a new best friend. For Johnny, you have no idea how much it meant to have a sister here that he could share things with. You two have always been so close and now I see why... YOU'RE AWESOME! Please come again soon we love you and miss you already!




3 comments:
Yay for updating your post! It was great reading in between poops at work:-) Your family knows how to party. Love you guys!
I love that Tawni peed her pants. That's awesome.
FUN TIMES!!!! Kimi is awesome! You guys sure know how to create amazing memories! I was glad I was able to be a part of some of them.
Love you both so much!
Mom
Post a Comment