Yeah! Ski season has finally returned. Last Friday we headed to Snowbird to see what kind of snow we had. With there being little to no snow in the valley and minimal snow all the way up the canyon we weren't expecting very much. However we took the tram up and what to our wondering eyes did appear? Beautiful, precious, white powder. That first run down was spectacular! Powder to our shins. We were thrilled! We had a great day filled with laughter, snow, burning thighs (we used muscles that had been hibernating all summer), and my best friend. Couldn't have been a better day. We can't wait to go again! Duby our Suby did great for his first drive up the canyon and I'm glad to have such a reliable all terrain car that I can actually reach the ski rack. I was so excited I took a picture. Dumb I know. We had a great day, I LOVE the Utah snow.








3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I was thinking I would send you a Christmas card and then realized that I wasn't sure if you were still in your apartment in Holladay...?
That is something I would like to do someday! I have never been skiing or snowboarding. Only tubing!! hehe not like you can compare tubing. Maybe you guys can take me and Darren sometime! When we get some more money :)
I miss our days of skiing. I miss the slopes, here all we have is hills. I have not been skiing in so long. We need to go together sometime this winter -k-. Although you are probably on like Black diamond and I am , well not. We can still go have fun. Love ya and I will be down on Saturday until that day after Christmas. By the way you need to check my blog. There is a really long one with no pics buit at the end is really good news. Will you come? you'll see what I mean.
Post a Comment