Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tree


I actually thought about not putting up a tree this year. No excuses really... It was late in the season, time was running out and it is after all just Johnny and I. Christmas just seems to come faster and faster every year. Then I got to thinking... "What in the heck am I thinking??" A Christmas without a Christmas tree is no Christmas at all. We have so many traditions it is hard to keep up on them all and then I feel guilty for not completing every Christmas story, song, treat etc. But, this is one that I can't pass up no matter how busy I think I am. It truthfully completed our house this season and I think turned out great.

Plus the cats wouldn't know what to do without it...

When we are away the cats will play..... and open presents, and drink tree water, and break branches, and ornaments and eat the garland. Too cute!

No comments: