Thursday, October 30, 2008

We Voted

So today we thought we would beat the Tuesday rush and go vote. We were surprised to find we weren't the only ones who thought this. At noon on a Thursday afternoon there was a two hour wait. So..... we waited, and waited. But we fulfilled our democratic privilege and are glad that we have the chance to have a say in what goes on in our country. The presidential race has been a long and arduous one. To be quite honest I'm not totally crazy about either candidate. But, I made the choice that I thought would be most fitting for the what this country needs right now. So we will see how it plays out in the week to come.

1 comment:

munks said...

oh boy i sure hope you voted for McCain. I am still so depressed that the country voted Obama.