While going through the treacherous two years of nursing school you go through many ups, downs, cramming sessions, all nighters, A's, F's, and things I don't want to remember. However, I was lucky enough to find a group that was without a doubt a perfect fit for me to help me make it through. This group consisted of Megan, Darren, Jason and myself. This is a tribute to them. Now that I can look back with clarity I see how much they helped me and all that they did to get us through. We had the opportunity today to meet together for lunch. Its fun to see that with nursing school behind us we still have so much in common and have been through a lot that most wouldn't understand. They have seen me at my worst and when I felt on top of the world. I'm truly glad they were my study buddies. Many fond and not so fond memories of that time I share with them. Thanks guys!! You're the best and Thank You for everything! Lets get together soon.
That's cool you guys were able to get together for lunch and catch up! I am so glad Darren had you guys too. It helped him so much through the program.
I think the guy with the glasses is really cute. Look, we finally got a blog so we can keep up with you guys. Of course, it won't be as clever, I'm taking 14 credit hours and working 40 hours a week... But at least you three can keep in touch. :) Shayna
Johnny and I met six years ago and have been best friends since. We have been married four incredible years and are loving every second of it.
We are enjoying life, love and each other.
This is the story of our life... the good and the bad. Luckily, mostly good!
We have two cats, Sophie (left) and Zoey (right). They are sisters and have so much fun together. While I wasn't really a cat person I have fallen completly in love with them. Sophie is our little princess she always sits with her paws crossed and hates being dirty. Zoey is our little dog she plays fetch and loves to take showers and play in the water. In case you were wondering... no I didn't pose them like this. This is how they sleep. Isn't that adorable?
Dakota-Bear
Dakota is our Alaskan Malamute she is almost 9 years old now and while getting a little grouchy in her old age is still a delight to be around. She is always waiting for you at the door when you get home to give you high five, she LOVES walks and hiking and as you can tell by the picture she loves her treats.
2 comments:
That's cool you guys were able to get together for lunch and catch up! I am so glad Darren had you guys too. It helped him so much through the program.
I think the guy with the glasses is really cute. Look, we finally got a blog so we can keep up with you guys. Of course, it won't be as clever, I'm taking 14 credit hours and working 40 hours a week... But at least you three can keep in touch. :) Shayna
Post a Comment