Monday, October 6, 2008

Family Pictures

My mom has been wanting family pictures done for awhile now considering the last family pictures we have were at my wedding. So what better time than Fall. We figured we better hurry with snow coming this weekend (crazy I know). So we headed up Sunday to Big Cottonwood Canyon to capture the fall colors and our ever increasing ages.

9 comments:

Ash said...

Pretty!

Taylor and Melissa said...

I love them! My favorite family pics are in fall trees. You guys look great. PS- I'm sitting here at work on my oncall shift- not as lucky as you were this week. Oh well.

Darren and Dianne said...

Those are really nice pictures. I love all of the fall colors. (this is Dianne by the way, Darren's wife).

Unknown said...

love those! i was just thinking the other day that the leaves won't stick around for too long and we better get some photos ourselves - but we still haven't :)

i do wish i could enlarge your pics - i need to see y'all big :)

miss you both.

MegBass said...

What adorable pictures, you look beautiful and Johnny looks handsome and rugged!! love you guys!

Darren and Dianne said...

Hey, I changed me blog address. It is now www.ddandkforever.blogspot.com. Thanks!

Lindsay said...

Our family is so cute! However, why wasn't I in the picture? J/K LOL Call me sometime or e-mail me at least. Love you babe. We definitely need to get together.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

These are such great pictures!

the Warnick family said...

Awesome pictures - I would love some copies! Sorry it's been so long since I've visited your blog...haven't had much time on the computer lately, but Spencer is home sick today, so that pretty much canceled everything else for the day! Love you lots!