Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Go Johnny Go!

As you all know Johnny has started back to school. We made a deal while I was in the nursing program that he would help me through school and then when I had finished he would return. While he was quite reluctant, nervous and uncertain he has jumped right into the swing of things, with homework, reading, and studying. I'm proud to say that on his first test since his 3 year college hiatus he scored a 96% in his Accounting class. Best in the class. Needless to say I couldn't be more proud and excited. I'm glad he found his niche in the academic world and is fitting right back into student life.

3 comments:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

That is AWESOME! Accounting classes are hard! Can't wait for the day when we are all through school... I had to tell you how excited Taylor was when she opened up the CTR necklace ya'll sent her. Her eyes lit up and she absolutely loved it! Kids expressions never lie and I wish I could have taken a picture of her face for ya'll to see! That was such a sweet gift and so fitting for the occasion:)

Dave and Lisa said...

Way to go on your first test Johnny! That's outstanding!!!
Thanks guys for emailing and letting us know you are safe and having a wonderful time on your cruise. You both work so hard so you deserve to be able to play hard! I know the kitties miss their Ma and Pa but they are doing great! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple days and hearing all about your trip. Love you!

Taylor and Melissa said...

Are you back? Do I need to start south to save you? I miss you. Hope you had fun!