Baseball season is here.
I love sitting with the windows open, smelling the fresh cut grass or spring rain and watching the pitcher take the mound, the batter digging into the dirt, the beautiful grass, the American flag blowing in the breeze, the catcher signalling an inside fast ball, and the batter hitting one into the center field stands. I love the sounds of the crowd cheering their team, the crack of the bat as it hits the sweet spot for a home run, the thump in the first baseman's glove as the third baseman hurtles the ball to tag a man out, and the ump calling yeeer OUT. I love the smell of hot dogs and crackerjacks, the fresh cut grass, and the old worn leather glove.




1 comment:
Did I tell you that I am coaching my JV high school softball team. This spring has been all about softball, as it should. Your sister looks just like you, its crazy. I would love to hang out with you some day, when are you going to be around?
Post a Comment