Friday, August 1, 2008

First Smores of the year, yes I know we are behind!


We had a great day today up in Mill Creek Canyon. Went hiking during the day and then found a nice picnic site near the river. We made our first foil dinners and smores for the summer. Yes we are behind but we all know how crazy this summer has been. We played Uno, Phase Ten, Speed and War. Uno- Johnny 4 Kaley 3, Phase Ten- Kaley won, Speed Johnny 2 Kaley 2, War Kaley won. So as you can all see Kaley won overall (Yes we are still that competitive). It was a perfect day. Tomorrow we are looking forward to going to the Park City Art Show. It will be a lot of fun to be up there with all of the food, art and to support a few of my coworkers. Hope all of you get at least one smore this summer!

10 comments:

Taylor and Melissa said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging. I'm so glad you are now a link on my blogging chain. Loves!

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo I am so glad you are blogging :) I love seeing what y'all are up to.
we miss you guys and hope to see you soon. Its been one crazy summer and I feel like we didn't do half the stuff we had wanted (lagoon for example).
2 more weeks and its back to work and school. where did all the time go??
xoxo

Warnick Family said...

Yeah! How fun that you have a blog now! Congrats on graduating and your job and everything! Looks like you and Johnny are having lots of fun! I'm jealous of all your hiking and camping...it's too dang hot down here to do that and plus it's just not the same without mountains ;) We love you guys! --Cara
www.jcwarnick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

congrats on stepping into electronic scrap booking! This will be fun to get on and see y'all. Whenever I need a fix for a Johnny smile (though I still need to HEAR the laugh), I can just log on. Or when I need to see you two out having fun and know y'all are happy, all I have to do is log on.

For us y'all are ahead, not behind. For our family (Grahams), s'mores is tied in with Thanksgiving and the Thanksgiving E've campfire/weenie roast/s'mores. But that's ok, y'all enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Kaley, I just simply can't imagine life free of school right now. I feel like I will forever be kept from all the extra curricular stuff I love. While I see the light at the end of the tunnel (may), I also see the treacherous path that gets me there and I know I can still fail. I am scared to death of this next term. I started a summer study group to try to nail the electrolyte/fluid imbalance stuff before we hit it in the first few weeks of school. My brain simply does not memorize all those lab values---HELP!!!! Any ideas? ugh.

Well thanks again, for giving a window into your life. This will be fun!

love to you both---mom/beki

Dave and Lisa said...

You two are so cute. You have so many similar interests and make lots of great memories together. That's what it's all about. I'm sure proud of you both.
I LOVE the blog!!
Love You, Mom

Stacie Jo said...

Kay and Johnny,
I love your blog, it is so much fun to stay up to date with each other. You two look like you are doing great and having the time of your life.

Love you.

Lindsay said...

Welcome to blogging Kaley Sue! I can't believe you already can find the fun backgrounds and stuff. I am blogging illiterate I guess. Well, I got a job as a CNA and I am just starting school. You are finished, Congrats!
www.recordbunch.blogspot.com

aptekmies said...

Hey I just found you through Lindsay! Congrats on the graduating and your job sounds lots of fun. You guys are such a cute couple and looks like your having tons of fun! Lets get together and go to lunch soon.

Rikki said...

I just had my first smore for the year this past weekend....However mine was missing the chocolate since I wasnt in the mood for the burnt flavor! :)

Lindsey said...

KAY! It's pretty pathetic that I had to google you just to get in touch! Congrats on your graduation- I wish I had known! Hopefully things are a little less hectic for you now:)