
Well, it is official. I recieved my license in the mail and passed the NCLEX. Its nice not feeling guilty for reading a book or going for a hike now. I always felt like I should be studying or doing flashcards. It is nice sitting down, relaxing and catching up on all I missed these past two years. I have been orienting now for a couple weeks at my new job on the same unit. I work in the Shock Trauma ICU at the new hospital in Murray Intermountain Medical Center. It is a wonderful unit and I'm so glad that I was able to stay there. So yeah!!! From nursing school and books to a different and more enjoyable way of learning (hands on and being paid). Its a new beginning!
The above pictures are from the night of graduation. Thank you sooo much to all those who supported me and came that night to make it absolutly perfect. I'm so happy to have such a wonderful and supportive family. Thank you!




3 comments:
I do believe that is my baby sister and her hubby, Loren and Kip I see there on the right!!! waaaaaa, I am still so sad I could not be there but at least Loren represented us well I am sure!!!!
more and more congrats to you, I can NOT wait till I get to the other side of the NCLEX!!!!!
This sure was a great day! The culmination of lots of hard work. I know you went through alot to get there...if even blood, sweat and tears. You also have a very loving husband who was such a support to you along the way. I thought it was so sweet when you said before your Boards that you two took a picnic to Sugarhouse Park and Johnny helped you with your flashcards all day. (just one of many days-I'm sure) I'm so proud of you!!!
YEAH KALEY SUE!!!!! I am so proud of you. Congrats, now it's my turn for books and flashcards. You can help me -k- Well, congratulations again. love ya
Post a Comment