Monday, June 16, 2008






My Grandpa the Air Boss... we have all known for a long time how wonderful our Grandpa is but it was fun to see him in action. He was the Annual Rexburg Air Show's Air Boss. We (Johnny and I) went up with my Mom, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Gordon, and BreeAnn. We had a fabulous weekend full of, fun, food, planes, and family. Johnny and I had the most fun I think. Grandpa let him come out and help in the field with the planes and the show. Thanks to Uncle Lee I was able to stand in the press box with him and get over 800 pictures of all the planes, the huge crowd and all the fun. What a fun weekend. They are not sure if they will have another show next year. If they do we will be there for sure. Way to go Grandpa!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Good job Grandpa, that's awesome!