We haven't posted in quite some time, all for good reason though. We have been working very hard towards taking a pretty big step in our lives and are finally ready to announce we have bought a house and are moving. This month has been a crazy one to say the least. We decided that we should look into building a house since to get the $6000 grant from the state the house has to be a new construction. So on my birthday we decided to start to look at different builders and areas. We ended up at Richmond homes at a community in Draper but in Utah county and on the south side of point of the mountain. She told us to take a look at their spec homes that were also for sale and if we liked one we could build that floor plan. Well, the first one we saw was ours and we knew it. We walked in and knew this would be a place we could live and grow as a family for a long time. It didn't take long to "talk us into it". The incentives they were offering couldn't be beat, along with the grant money this has turned out to be the PERFECT time to buy for us. This all happened so quickly we found it on my birthday, put an offer in, a day later on Johnny's birthday found out they accepted our offer. We have been literally working like crazy to come up with closing cost in just one month, we had our walk through yesterday and everything is in order to close in one week. Thank you to our family and friends who have all been so supportive during this process, we can't tell you how much we appreciate all your advice and support. More posts and pictures to follow just wanted to share the good news while I had a moment. 





8 comments:
Kaley and Johnny,
I'm soo excited for you two. Getting a house is so fun and wonderful experience, plus it makes you feel totally grown up hehe. Anyway, Kaley I miss you and can't wait to work with you again. Let me know about your schedule and what I can do to help. Love ya
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see it all. It looks lovely. See you Monday!
WOW! Congrats! It is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad to see all of your hard work over the last few years has been rewarded. I love you guys- please keep in touch:)
CONGRATS!!! Whens the housewarming party??
I'm so excited for you guys, you'll love it. Can't wait to see it. The picture is absolutely beautiful.
Congrats girl! I love it! Keep us all posted! I am glad I get to still see you at work!
It has been awhile since I have been on to other peoples blogs but Congrats. I think you are in Tasha, my friends ward. I am so happy and would love to see it some time!
Kaley!
I found your blog on Krista's. It's Megan I went to Chicago with you! You look so happy congrats!! Please email me @ mswimf@gmail.com our blog is private.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Post a Comment